To have a gracious and healthy lifestyle, one must eat balanced meals, exercise regularly and develope healthy coping skills. One must speak eloquently and politely, also treating one's peers, teachers and school leaders with respect and consideration. The most important thing to have a gracious and healthy lifestyle is to adopt a positive attitude towards life.Here is a poem written by John Smith Williams about healthy lifestyle...
A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
Here I am Seventy Plus.
Much to heavy to run for a bus.
I read these books about healthy lifestyles,
And would love to walk for miles and miles.
But alas I suffer from cabinet makers disease
And my chest has dropped down near my knees,
Past my draws at any rate, And now I fear it's far to late,
Past my draws at any rate, And now I fear it's far to late,
To remedy, this state of sad decay, So will put it off til another day.
And sadly sigh with some regret,
But wait a minute! there's some hope yet.
I'm not so bad when others I see.
With big pot bellies and wobbly knees.
I can at least stand straight and tall,
And the old tummy does'nt fall,
Over the beltline, at least not much,
And my toes, I still can touch,
With some effort I must admit,
Then I'm short of breath, just a little bit.
So for now I'll read my books,
And read of lives,and healthy looks.
Maybe later, I'll take some action,
But for now survive, with smug satisfaction.
Norm.(J.W.) 5/92.



No comments:
Post a Comment